Sunday, January 31, 2016

This is me.

Hi. My name is Jessica. I usually go by Jess to the fortunate adults that I get to talk to every now and then. Normally though, I am "Mommy". Or "Mom". Or "Mama". And sometimes even "Bae" if my two-year old is being snarky.

I chose this blog with this title because  I feel as though us moms have so much more to talk about then just being... moms. While 97% of the time we are just talking about our children and 2% of the time we are talking about when is the appropriate time to start drinking because of our children, the other 1% we want to be talking about things like fashion, hypothetical vacations, dreams, Robert Downey Jr. and so much more! We have more to say!

So here they are... all confessions of this stay-at-home mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment